If you're looking for large antler handles, something special, look no further... Our real Elk Door Handle Sets will Impress! Double doors, refrigerators, barn doors, doors that swing or slide... everyone will be drawn to touch, feel, and pull them, yes they are real Elk Antlers!
*Shipping is Free in the US*
- Grade A1 Shed 4x4, 5x5, and 6x6 point Elk Antler Sets, some sets are cut, all precious finds, and I have perfected crafting these gorgeous, rock solid door handles.
- Perfect for large double doors, barn doors, refrigerator doors, etc...
- Each handle is mounted by at least three (3) custom posts, this "triangle" locks the antler down secure and stable. Sometimes I use (4) posts on the larger sets.
- Custom made locator pins are supplied to "mark" the hole locations, so installation is near foolproof.
- These Elk Sets come in three size ranges, 19" to 22", 22" to 25", and 25" to 30" Tall, widths are typically around 12" to 15" respectively. If you would like a set over 30" tall, no problem, but please contact me so I can assist in making the right size set for you... length, mass, and weight go together. Sets over 30" are 799.95 and up.
- The beam tips are angle cut to reach the proper handle heights, and posts, all mount tight and flush to the door. The natural curve in these antlers dictates where these cuts are made, so the antlers will determine their finished size.
A fully custom made workstation was designed just to make these, attention to detail, and precision workmanship make each Elk door handle set truly a treasured accomplishment. I pack them well so they reach my customers safely... and remember shipping is Free in the US!
If you are interested in a set, purchase the size/s you want, if I am sold out I will let you know... these are first come first served, and they do sell out at times. Your purchase will reserve your place in the order received. Elk sets are located, collected, and shipped to me year-round. I will do my best to get your Elk set to you as soon as possible. Contact me anytime and we can discuss your needs and conditions. Thanks, Kevin.